Job of the Week: Complex Litigation Opportunity in D.C.
An elite mid-sized firm in D.C. is looking for two associates for its Complex Litigation practice:
- One Junior Associate (Class of ‘17 to ‘18) and;
- One Mid-Level Associate (Class of ‘14 to ’16).
The ideal candidate will have stellar academics and be familiar with bankruptcy and/or creditors’ rights.
Why should you consider this position?
- This highly regarded firm is mid-size in structure but has the experience and essence of a boutique;
- It is ranked by Vault.com among the “Top 150 Under 150 [Attorneys]” and “Best Midsize Law Firms for Hours” and;
- The firms litigation group recently landed two major cases, the firm is offering a substantial signing bonus to attract the right candidate!
If interested, please contact Kristina Marlow at .