July 1, 2019 – Recent Attorney Moves
Law firms are always looking for the best legal talent to bolster their various practice groups. This past week, King & Spalding, Haynes & Boone, Womble Bond Dickinson, White & Case and Hughes Hubbard made some additions to their already impressive teams.
1. King & Spalding Hires Two Real Estate Partners in New York – GlobeNewswire
2. Haynes and Boone Bolsters Chicago Office by Adding Seasoned IP Litigators
3. Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Attorney Peter McLaughlin Joins Womble Bond Dickinson’s Boston Office
4. Fernando Navarro Joins White & Case as a Partner in Madrid
5. Roy (Ruoweng) Liu Joins Hughes Hubbard’s Greater China and International Trade Practices
Your career is important to us and our team of well-versed legal recruiters are here to make your next lateral move as seamless as possible.
Take Control of Your Career