Law firms are always looking for the best legal talent to bolster their various practice groups. This past week, Baker McKenzie, DLA Piper, Pryor Cashman, Greenberg Traurig and Paul Hastings made some additions to their already impressive teams.
1. Baker McKenzie Boosts Los Angeles Offering with Leading Securities Litigation and Enforcement Duo
2. Six-partner group joins DLA Piper across key markets and practice groups from coast to coast
3. Pryor Cashman Adds To Its Exec Compensation Team – Radio & Television Business Report
4. Greenberg Traurig Bolsters Labor & Employment Practice in California with Addition of Timothy Long – The Chestnut Post
5. Paul Hastings adds transatlantic PE team in London and Washington DC – Private Equity Wire
Your career is important to us and our team of well-versed legal recruiters are here to make your next lateral move as seamless as possible.