Law firms and companies are always looking for the best legal talent to bolster their various practice groups. This past week, Perkins Coie, Cooley, DLA Piper, CNA and Hogan Lovells made some additions to their already impressive teams.
1. Perkins Coie Adds Construction Partner in Chicago Office – Lawfuel
2. Cooley hires TM partner in New York – World Intellectual Property Review
3. Vivek Chavan joins DLA Piper’s Real Estate practice in Northern California
4. CNA hires new general counsel – Corporate Secretary
5. Hogan Lovells continues to strengthen global capital markets team with significant hires boosting Germany practice
Your career is important to us and our team of well-versed legal recruiters are here to make your next lateral move as seamless as possible.