Confidential – Register here to find out.
New York, USA
We are working with the venture startup advisory arm of a global management consulting company (“consulting company”) advising Fortune 500 corporate clients on ideating, founding, operating, and growing startup companies to disrupt and/or compete in important markets.
The hire for this position will serve as an operational and legal consultant on behalf of consulting company to various venture startups. The hire may also be involved in ideating and pitching concepts for new startup ventures to consulting company’s Fortune 500 clients.
- JD degree.
- Significant experience at a startup such that you are able to advise fledgling companies on common legal and operational problems.
- Outstanding team working and communication skills.
- A desire and aptitude for business consulting.
- Law firm experience serving startups a plus.
- A grasp of corporate law pertinent to startups.
- AGC or GC experience at a startup, a strong plus.
- Management level experience at a startup, a strong plus.